‘1 Man + 1 Woman = God’s Marriage’Advocates for one man and one woman marriages gathered at Norris Park this past Sunday for a prayer session. The peaceful message was intended to bring awareness to a society that is losing touch...
'Happy Medium' sought for Barnett Park pondsMcCOOK, Neb. — Last summer was a bad time for McCook’s Barnett Park ponds. Poor water quality killed off nearly all of the resident game fish and left city and state officials looking for answers....
- 'March for Love' Saturday (3/24/17)
- Buzzards are back (3/24/17)
- Family Fun Night (3/23/17)
- Board of governors OKs 3.25% MPEA raise (3/23/17)
- Organizer sees annual sale of barometer of ag economy (3/23/17)
- Hughes says child care is freeze, not cut (3/23/17)
- Tennis, anyone? (3/22/17)
- No tiny houses here, yet (3/22/17)
- Line repairs (3/21/17)
- New vehicles approved for sheriff's office (3/21/17)
- Spring cleaning: Bison sweep through two more foesMcCOOK, Neb. — Days starting to look the same sounds real good when checking at McCook High’s varsity scoreboard this week. Just like Tuesday, the Bison swept through Hershey 9-0 while getting some younger players varsity experience. McCook expected the second dual to be more challenging as Class A North Platte invaded Bison home courts...
- McCook has a smashing JV day (3/24/17)
- Bison golfers debut at North Platte (3/24/17)
- Shooting for a state spot (3/24/17)
- Rodeo team captures Reserve title (3/24/17)
- Dodge drives through Indians for two wins (3/24/17)
- Falcons dash to wins, other MH-C track/field results (3/24/17)
- Walk-off blast lifts Indians again (3/23/17)
Party-Perfect flavors to savor with friendsNo matter the occasion, a good host knows that great food is the key to any party. These crowd-pleasing snacks and desserts are the perfect treats to make your gathering just a little sweeter. Find more party-worthy recipes at Culinary.net. Whether you're gearing up for awards season or spending an evening catching up on your favorite TV drama, there are plenty of small screen events that provide the perfect backdrop for a watch party. ...
A blended take on family favoritesIt's not always easy to create meals that are both nutritious and satisfying. Managing intake of added sugar and saturated fat takes effort and planning, but transforming your favorite recipes into more nutritious family meals can be simpler than you imagined...
- Anniversary announcement
- Birth announcement
- Birthday announcement
- Blogger signup
- Death notice form
- Employment Application
- Engagement announcement
- Request ad file
- Submit a photo
- Submit a story or a story idea
- Submit your event for our Calendar of Events
- Wedding announcement
- Weekend Menu submission
- Whiskers, ETC. submission
Berniece Redden (3/24/17)Berniece Redden March 27, 1932 - March 22, 2017 MCCOOK, Neb. — Berniece Redden, age 84, passed away Wednesday, March 22, 2017, at Hillcrest Nursing Home in McCook. Berniece was born in Cheyenne...
Carl W. Campbell (3/24/17)Carl W. Campbell Jan. 26, 1925 - March 14, 2017 FREMONT, Neb. — Carl W. Campbell, 92 years, of Fremont, passed away Tuesday, March 14, 2017, at Pathfinder Place in Fremont. Carl was born on a farm...
Billye (McGooden) Johnson (3/24/17)Billye (McGooden) Johnson March 16, 1924 - March 20, 2017 BROKEN BOW, Neb. — Billye (McGooden) Johnson passed away on March 20, 2017, at Brookstone View in Broken Bow, Neb. She was 93. She was born...
Larry Dean Borland (3/24/17)Larry Dean Borland Nov. 21, 1942 - March 22, 2017 CAMBRIDGE, Neb. — Larry Dean Borland, age 74, of Cambridge, passed away at Community Hospital in McCook Neb, on March 22, 2017. He was born in...
Vernon Whetstone (3/23/17)Vernon Whetstone WESTMINSTER, Colo. — Vernon Whetstone, 69, formerly of Benkelman, Neb., and editor of the “Star Gazer” articles in many local newspapers, died Friday (March 17, 2017), at the Clear...
Frederick E. Wessel (3/23/17)Frederick E. Wessel Feb. 16, 1951 - March 21, 2017 SELDEN, Kan. — Frederick E. Wessel, 66, of Selden, died Tuesday (March 21, 2017), at his home. He was born Feb. 16, 1951, in Hoxie, Kan., to...
Letter to the Editor: Medicare for all (3/23/17)3It is of crucial importance for a nation to have a healthy population that can produce wealth for themselves and our nation. The Republican Administration is trying to modify the ACA. The rhetoric of...
Editorial: National study shows education important factor in physical health (3/23/17)1Get a better education, and have a better life, goes the oft-repeated mantra. Now you can add “have a longer life” to the advice young people should heed. Unfortunately, according to research by two...
AuctionjSat, April 15, 2017 9:30am Allen & Beth Braum Guns, Antiques, Collectibles, Household, Appliances, Furniture, Yard & Garden 4-H Building, Red Willow Fair Grounds, McCook, Ne Gazette 3/24/17
AuctiongMon, April 4, 2017 1pm Raile 28th Annual Production Charolais & Red Angus Sale 78 Yearling Bulls: 48 Charolais, 18 Red Angus, 12 Char/Red Hybrids; 12 Char/Red Hybrid heifers - www.railebeef.com St. Francis Auction Market, St. Francis, KS Big Nickel 3/24/17
Real Estate374+/- Acres, River bottom property. 1 mile river. Super hunting. Grazing. Could be divided. With 80 acres building site/horse prop. Double Tree Realty 34845 Hwy 34 Max, NE 69037. 308-340-7324 or 308-340-5242
AuctionfsMon, April 3, 2017 1pm Windmill Angus Ranch 43rd Annual Production Sale 248 Head: 80 Registered Two Year old bulls, 8 Registered Fall Bulls, 15 Registered Yearling Bulls, 15 Registered Open Heifers, 130 Ope Commercial Heifers At the Ranch, 2 miles East on US Hwy 34, Haigler, NE DV Auction Big Gazette 3/23/17