Tri-Valley Medical Foundation donates cell phone boosters to area EMS crews (4/23/19)CAMBRIDGE The Tri Valley Medical Foundation donated six cell phone boosters for the Arapahoe, Beaver City, and Cambridge EMS departments last week. The cell phone boosters were installed in the...
Elks Club interior demolition, EMS program on college agenda (4/23/19)McCOOK, Neb. Mid-Plains Community College governors will consider a proposal for interior demolition of the former Elks Club at a meeting Wednesday in McCook. The building, 905 E. Seventh in...
County gears up for summer armor-coating projects (4/23/19)McCOOK, Neb. At their regular weekly meeting Monday morning, Red Willow County commissioners finalized plans for 14 miles of armor-coating projects to be completed this summer. Tyson Bardsley, the...
County contracting for zoning administration duties (4/23/19)McCOOK, Neb. Red Willow County's new zoning administrator will be in Kearney. After the resignation of county assessor Kristi Korell as the county's zoning administrator effective April 15,...
- New owners for New Life (4/23/19)
- Medicaid crisis topic for Wednesday event (4/22/19)
- Moorfield family wins conservation award (4/19/19)
- Man treated for lacerations, arrested (4/19/19)
- Brazilian colors for the Big Red (4/19/19)1
- Commissioners renew health insurance (4/19/19)
- Hughes: Tax shift required (4/19/19)2
- Access the redacted Mueller Report here (4/18/19)
- City coffers get an extra $60K (4/18/19)
- Definitely not a 'Nothin-to-do town' (4/18/19)
- McCook Legion Juniors need a coach (4/23/19)
- Area's top five girls in every track-field event (4/23/19)
- Area pool players earn Vegas tourney trip (4/23/19)
- Indians change today's start times (4/23/19)
- MPCC rodeo team wraps up another title (4/23/19)
- MCC softball team drops tough home pair (4/23/19)
- Cornhuskers triumph at 'home' in McCook (4/22/19)
Penny Jean Soderlund (4/23/19)Penny Jean Soderlund Feb. 1, 1963 - April 21, 2019 OBERLIN, Kan. Penny Jean Soderlund, 56, died Sunday (April 21, 2019), at Great Plains Health in North Platte, Neb. She was born Feb. 1, 1963, in...
Kerby Strayer (4/22/19)
Peach Beims (4/22/19)Peach Beims Dec. 9, 1944 - April 13, 2019 HERNDON, LKn. Peach Beims, 74, of Herndon, died Saturday, April 13, 2019, at her home. On Dec. 9, 1944, the world was about to change for many, not because...
Editorial: Husker volleyball event does our community proud (4/22/19)University of Nebraska volleyball has been one of the hottest tickets in Lincoln for some years now, so it was no surprise to see the Graff Events Center filled to capacity Saturday for what is...
Letter to the Editor: A women's issue (4/19/19)Who will care from me when I am too old to care for myself, when I need skilled nursing care? The current Medicaid crisis in payments to Nebraska nursing homes may cause there to be no care home for...
Help WantedMaple Park Dental has an immediate opening for a dental receptionist. This position requires a team member who is professional, friendly, detail oriented, and can provide a high level of customer service. Experience working in a dental office is preferred, but not required. Computer literacy is required. This position includes the following duties: greeting patients, telephone communication, managing the patient schedule, managing insurance claims along with office organization. We are willing...
For RentLarge Bedroom Apartments Good Location. 345-6632
For Rent45x60 Building on East B. 345-6632
Help WantedHELP WANTED Red Willow County is now accepting applications for a Heavy Equipment Operator and laborer for the District 2 Road Department. Shop location is in Bartley, Nebraska. Applications can be picked up at the County Clerk's office in the Courthouse and must be returned by 4:00 p.m. April 30, 2019.