- The Bike Shop
- Norris Alley project advances
- County seeks member for planning board
- County received insurance dividend check
- Donations to the Pantry (11/20/17)
- 'Night on the Hill' (11/20/17)
- Christmas Toy Box collections begin Tuesday; giveaway Dec. 17 (11/20/17)
- KXL passes 3-2, area PSC rep votes no (11/20/17)
- SWNCTA plans 'Dreamcoat' tryouts (11/20/17)
- Bartley woman to prison on meth charges (11/17/17)
- Bison alum wins in Rams finaleMcCook High alum Jake Schlager (above) pursues a San Jose State Spartan while helping his Colorado State Rams win their regular-season finale, 42-14, on Saturday. Schlager was involved in three tackles and broke up a pass on “Senior Day” for the former Bison. The Rams are now 7-5 and get ready for a likely bowl game next month...
- A Classic MCC Indians performance (11/20/17)
- Kirkwood commands McCook (11/20/17)
- Area players earn all-RPAC East honors (11/20/17)
- Bison finish regular season at Lexbluffs, districts next week (11/20/17)
- McCook wins home bowling dual against Cambridge (11/17/17)
- Bison spikers swing into all-SWC (11/17/17)
- High-scoring Indians are home tonight (11/17/17)
Deliver Holiday Flavor with PecansThe holiday season is ripe with opportunities to gather around the table with loved ones and enjoy a delicious meal. Elevate your holiday menu with freshly harvested ingredients like naturally sweet pecans. As America's only native tree nut, the pecan boasts a proud heritage shared by the farmers who have grown it for generations - but this tree nut is more than a pie ingredient...
- Anniversary announcement
- Birth announcement
- Birthday announcement
- Blogger signup
- Death notice form
- Employment Application
- Engagement announcement
- Request ad file
- Submit a photo
- Submit a story or a story idea
- Submit your event for our Calendar of Events
- Wedding announcement
- Weekend Menu submission
- Whiskers, ETC. submission
Audra B. Duncan (11/21/17)Audra B. Duncan June 13, 1915 - Nov. 18 2017 OBERLIN, Kan. — Audra B. Duncan, 101, died Saturday (Nov. 18, 2017), at Good Samaritan Society-Decatur County in Oberlin. She was born June 13, 1915, in...
Kim M. Harrington (11/20/17)
Donald Lee Sanger (11/20/17)Donald Lee Sanger Dec. 30, 1946 - Nov. 17, 2017 TRENTON, Neb. — Lee Sanger, age 70, of Trenton, passed away at the El Dorado Manor in Trenton on Friday, Nov. 17, 2017. He was born in Scottsbluff,...
Letter to the Editor: Close vote shows lack of confidence (11/21/17)Having family in the McCook and Cambridge areas, I read The McCook Gazette article online: “Alternative Keystone Pipeline Route Approved by Nebraska Public Service Commission” (Nov 20th issue). With...
Editorial: Avoid shopping hangover by careful planning (11/21/17)We usually associate being hungover with New Years celebrations, but according to NerdWallet, it’s a big problem when it comes to holiday spending. Americans are expected to spend $660 on average...
Apartments - UnfurnishedKelley Creek Apartments has 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath apartments for $575. Country-like setting. All electric. Washer, dryer hookups or coin operated laundry available. NO INCOME RESTRICTIONS! Call Jerry today at 308-345-3260 for an appointment. www.perryreid.com/kelleycreek EHO.
AuctioncThurs., Nov. 30, 2017 9:30am Pam Leibbrandt & the Late Duane Leibbrandt From McCook go 4.5 miles west to Rd. 379, North 7.5 miles to Rd 724, then East .5 Tractors, Machinery & Farm Equipment, Livestock Equipment & Supplies, Vehicles, Campers, Trailer, Shop, Tools, Farm Supplies, Antiques, Misc. Vrbas Auction Service See Big Nickel 11/17/17
AuctionbSat., Nov. 25, 2017 10:00am Mike & Sandra Kotschwar & Richard Kring 4-H Building, Red Willow Fairgrounds, McCook, NE Dixon Mower, Furniture, Caps, Pepsi Machines, Tools, Misc. Youngs Auction Service See Big Nickel 11/17/17
Help WantedImmediate Hire McCook caregivers needed to assist client with housekeeping, meal prep, errands, etc. 5-25 hrs per week. $9.50/Hr plus hiring bonus! Caretech 1-800-991-7006
- Multiple charges after four-county, high-speed chase
- Police, deputies, NSP involved in high-speed chase from McCook to Wallace
- Forrest Gump with a British Accent? Veterinarian running to raise funds for wildlife
- Four take plea deals in arrests at alleged meth lab
- 'Unusual event' declared at nuclear plant