Local GOP official issues 'call to action'
To Nebraska’s Congressional Delegation – A Request for the Objection of Electors
1. Whereas, on December 11, 2020, the Supreme Court of the United States denied a hearing of the lawsuit ‘Texas vs. Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin’ – the complaint enjoined by 18 states, including Nebraska;
2. Whereas, citing lack of standing, the Court refused to consider merits, though the complaint is original jurisdiction, and the issue a violation of the Equal Protection clause (5th and 14th Adm.) of the U.S. Constitution;
3. Whereas evidence of fraud – committed individually by those casting ballots, and corporately by state election officials – is overwhelming, and includes over 428 individual affidavits, signed under penalty of perjury;
4. Whereas statistical improbabilities, mathematical irregularities, and tabulation "glitches" were significant and present in the vote counts of Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada;
5. Whereas traditional political norms were inexplicably contradicted – such examples being President Donald Trump winning 18 of 19 historically predicative "bellwether" counties, yet losing his re-election bid, and challenger Joe Biden losing the historically necessary states of Ohio and Florida, yet winning the presidency;
6. Whereas “down-ballot” races for Congress, state legislatures and governorships were overwhelmingly won by Republicans, yet the leader of the Republican Party was supposedly defeated in his contest;
7. Whereas, in consideration of the foregoing facts, there is sufficient reason to suspect that the federal election of November 3rd, 2020 was irreparably compromised by deliberate and systemic acts of fraud in several states;
8. And whereas being legal citizens of these United States, and legal voters permanently residing in Nebraska, we deem our votes, cast in the 3 November 2020 federal election, disenfranchised by the illegal acts of several states – including the willful violation of state constitutions; the unlawful judicial and executive usurpations of legislatively-enacted statutes, and; the violation of the Equal Protection clauses, stipulated in the United States Constitution – we thus consider ourselves substantially and irreparably harmed by those executive and judicial officers, whether elected or appointed in the states of Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada, by reason of their abuse of authority and failure to responsibly conduct the 2020 federal election.
9. Wherefore, upon consideration of the claims made in paragraphs (1) through (8) above, we conclude that systemic violations of election law occurred in several states, via willful neglect and criminal or otherwise unlawful acts – including illicit changes to election statutes; persons casting illegal or invalid ballots, and; persons performing prohibited manipulations of ballots, or otherwise directing/ordering the commission of such illicit actions to their subordinates, at voting locations and collection or counting facilities. We further conclude such violations were authorized, ordered, and committed by the elected and appointed authorities of the states cited in paragraph (4), including governors, secretaries of state, judges, election officials, and others.
10. Therefore, where a counting of electors for the Presidency is to occur in the U.S. Senate on 6 January 2021; and where Adrian Smith, Don Bacon, and Jeff Fortenberry, being our lawful representatives in Congress, shall be participants in such count: we request – at the instance of the counting of electors whose origins be Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada, and; if such electors be cast for Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. – that our above-named representatives shall declare formal objections. We further request that Nebraska’s two U.S. Senators, Deb Fischer, and Ben Sasse, pledge their support of said objections. Finally, we ask that all objections thus raised be submitted for entry into the congressional record, citing the named electors the product of an unlawfully conducted and contested election, and their certification thus invalid.
Bruce C. Desautels
Chairman, Hitchcock County Republican Party
Committeeman, State GOP Central Committee
16 December 2020