- Back-to-the-future for bad old disease (4/25/19)
- Husker volleyball event does our community proud (4/22/19)
- Tax plan a step in the right it is a tough sell (4/18/19)
- Officials face delicate balance in face of threats (4/17/19)
- Effective education can only take place on a full stomach (4/16/19)
- How long will you live? That depends ... (4/15/19)
- Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean somebody's not listening (4/11/19)
Rejuvenating night life?
McCook seems to be on the brink of exciting developments in its night life, with at least two -- and maybe more -- new clubs about to make their debut.
We know for sure that Club Paradise, under development by Blaine Budke, is close to opening in the Ten Hundred block of West B Street in the former Tri-State Spas location, and we also know that Adam Siegfried and Tyler Loop, two of McCook's most successful club operators, have another night spot in the works for west McCook.
That's big news in a town that is already blessed by the success of The Coppermill and Loop Brewing Co.
In combination with the exciting dining developments on Norris Avenue -- including El Puerto, Sehnert's Bakery-Bieroc Cafe, Tequila's and Fuller's Family Restaurant & Lounge, as well as the Italian restaurant which will be opening soon in the Keystone -- the new clubs will make McCook one of the most exciting night spots in the Golden Plains, if not all of Western Nebraska and Western Kansas.