McCOOK, Nebraska -- Lutheran Family Services of Nebraska in McCook celebrated a ribbon-cutting of its new office location in McCook with representatives of the McCook business community on April 26.
LFS has moved from 110 West C to Suite 105 at 802 West B Street; its nearest neighbor is Linda Maiden's State Farm Insurance Agency.
Representatives of the McCook Area Chamber of Commerce and the McCook Cordials helped LFS personnel christen their new office with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and lunch.
The LFS office in McCook is staffed by Chris Berry and Brenda Ruf.
Lutheran Family Services provides:
* Individual, couples and family counseling.
* Gambling addiction counseling.
* Outpatient substance abuse counseling.
* Substance abuse evaluations.
* SAP (substance abuse professional) evaluations for the Department of Transportation.
* Adult MIP (minor in possession of alcohol) program (for 19-20 year-olds).
* Juvenile pretrial diversion services.