The men, all of whom share the same last name, made their first court appearance in Decatur County District Court on Wednesday morning, and each has a hearing scheduled Wednesday, Dec. 22, at 10 a.m.
Each is charged by the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks with taking trophy mule deer buck illegally, a misdemeanor.
The men are:
* John H. Jacobs III, 53 years old, of 668 Fernando Drive, DePere, Wisconsin.
* Mark G. Jacobs, 45, of W 882 Bain Road, DePere.
* John H. Jacobs IV, 30, of 2824 Libal Street, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
* Paul J. Jacobs, 26, of 668 Fernando Drive, DePere.
* Joseph R. Jacobs, 23, 2122 Potter Drive, DePere.
Judge John Bremer set bond at $16,700 each; the men posted a total of $83,500, and were released.