Police plan speed zones
The McCook Police Department will monitor 10 areas during March as part of speed enforcement operations.
The areas will be monitored during random times throughout the day for to reduce traffic violations, accidents and to enhance public safety.
The McCook Police Department will continue to conduct routine traffic enforcement in other locations within the city, as well.
The speed enforcement operations are scheduled on the following streets:
- March 3 -- West J Street
- March 5 -- South Street
- March 7 -- West B Street
- March 11 -- East 11th Street
- March 13 -- Norris Avenue
- March 17 -- West Fifth Street
- March 19 -- East B Street
- March 21 -- West Q Street
- March 25-- South U.S. Highway 83
- March 27 -- East H Street
- March 31 -- West B Street