High: 95°F ~ Low: 67°F
Thursday, Aug. 21, 2014
What's your passion?Posted Tuesday, July 10, 2007, at 11:53 AM
What's your passion?
Well, now... that was the question in the classified ad section of the McCook Daily Gazette and, hereby decreed, to be the first topic of conversation for this here blog. For those of you new to the idea of 'blog' the term is a noun, descriptive of a Web Log or online journal. (web+log = weblog ... "we-blog" get it? =) ...or... just plain "blog" for short.) But, (ahem) I digress... Back to the topic at hand - passion!
I've got a list of things I feel passionately about:
* The Arts and entertainment.
* People, in general, and good men, more specifically.
* The written word, quotable quotes and current events.
* Really good food, made even better, for me, if it comes from some cheap, fast and easy recipe.
* Truly funny stories and inspirational tales.
* Science and the natural world.
* Family ties.
* The furthering development of my own spirituality...
* Education in America... and ...
* Good Design in everything!
* I feel passionate about this country and our community...
What about you? What's your top 10 list of things that you feel passionately about?
Showing most recent comments first
[Show in chronological order instead]